- Searching for new clients for business oppurtuanities & Promoting company products.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Establishing new and maintain existing relationship with customers
- Review estimates, proposal drawings and proposal offer to avoid conflict of information.
- Communicates with customers for follow-up proposals and negotiation until award.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Collecting payments.
- Coordinate with Head office departments to complete paper works for business actions in Thailand office.
- Nationality: Filipino. Work in Philippine Office
- Qualifications: BA degree with Civil Engineer
- Experiences: 1 year of experience or more in construction. Understand about steel structure or construction is an advantage.
- Be an intermediate user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Autocad
- Active, enthusiastic candidates who can work independently as well as in group and under high pressure.
- Ready to go business trips.
- Good in English.
- Good in communication and negotiation skills.
- Quantity: 01 (Male/Female)
- Salary: based on the terms of the agreement.
- Other benefits and job requirements will be discussed in detail in the interview.
- Laptop, phone cost, transportation, entertainment, health insurance.
- Bonus when get target.