- Measure work volume
- Organize workflow through aspects, construction area (according to Zone), construction progress on the worksheet.
- Analyze and aggregate material norms based on the worksheet of volume;
- Check and update the volume and norms of materials in the construction progress tables;
- Check and manage payment volume records
- Other tasks assigned.
- Acquire University degree in Civil Engineering, project management
- 2-3 years experience in equivalent position in construction company, manufacturing
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in related computer software such as Revit, Tekla.
- Strong communication skills, negotiation, careful.
- Quantity: 03; male is required
- Work in Construction sites.
- Salary is based on actual capability and skills
- Professional, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for training, career development and promotion
- Compensation & Benefits are based on work efficiency
- Insurance is provided as in accordance with the Labor Law (Social, Health and Unemployment, etc…).
- Please apply your CV directly at the company office: 283 Hung Vuong Street, Ward 9, District 5, HCM City (notice: application materials are not required to be notarized and will not be returned if fail)
- Or send to email address email@example.com – Please specify position applying for in the email subject.