Duties and responsibilities for this position are included but not limited to the following:
- Establish and maintain accounting system in accordance with Thai Accounting Standards (TAS)
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role including General Ledger (GL); Inventory, Accounts Payable (AP); Accounts Receivable (AR); forecasting; budgeting, etc. ensuring that they all comply with the accounting regulations and effective financial controls
- Assist the Board of Directors with all financial and accounting issues
- Report to the Board of Directors about the overall financial status and activities of the Company and submits the financial/ key statutory reports in a timely as per requests
- Be responsible for working with and reporting to the independent Auditors, Thai Tax Governance Authority representatives and other local authorities
- Prepare and submit proper legal documents to the relevant authorities
- Do bookings to ensure all accounting transactions are fully, accurately and promptly recorded and complied to the most updated the accounting rules
- Report to the Board of Directors on details of any changes of local tax and accounting regulations.
Monthly/ Quarterly work:
- Prepare month/ quarter end closing entries
- Prepare monthly tax declaration
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly financial statements under both Thai Accounting Standards (TAS) , and Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS), and other reports as required by the regulators
- Manage the annual budget, compare actual with budgeted financial statement, explain the variance and report to the Board of Directors promptly
- Prepare annual group reports and send to Shareholders
- Coordinate with other department heads to prepare the following year’s budget before submitting to the Board of Directors
- Coordinate with the external auditor to prepare audited Accounting reports
- Coordinate with the tax authority in case of tax audit
- Other works assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting or Auditing or relevant fields
- At least 2 experience years
- Quantity: 01
- The workplace is at the main office in 75/60, 27th floor, Ocean Tower 2 Building, Soi Sukhumvit 19 (Wattana), Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand
- Salary is based on actual capability and skills.
- Professional, energetic working environment
- Training programs, Career development and Promotion opportunities
- Compensation and benefits are based on work’s efficiency.
- Insurance is provided as in accordance with the Labor Law (Social, Health and Unemployment, etc…).
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please specify position applying for in the email subjects.