- Check records, warehouse receipt to recognizes raw material payables.
- Check advance records and process advance to the erection team.
- Check transportation records, record various payables: transportation, outsourced services, subcontractors, experiments.
- Check payment requests from purchasing department, construction department, transportation department as well as other departments.
- Incorporate financial department into financial planning.
- Checking warehouse inbound documents, declaring the input VAT.
- Check, compare documents from relevant departments during the performance of the contract and request payment receivables.
- Report account payables as prescribed.
- Comparing account payables periodically in accordance with regulations.
- Archiving Account Payable documents and contracts from suppliers
- Responsible for preparing advance documents, advance payments, receipt/payment documents, payment orders, expenses records, and bank reconciliation.
- Monitor, report cash and deposit funds.
- Other tasks assigned.
- Graduate from University or College majoring in Accounting
- Acknowledged, experienced in the field of payment accounting, Purchasing, Accounts Payable
- At least 2 years of working experience in the field of Payroll Accounting, Accounts Payable Accounting, Cost Accounting.
- English TOEIC 400 or above.
- Acquire strong communication skills.
- Good understand of the ISO system
- being able to handle assertive situations and comply company regulations.
- Proficiency in office computing and accounting software
- Quantity: 01
- Work at Office in Ho Chi Minh City (283, Hung Vuong street, Ward 9, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City)
- Salary is based on actual skills and capability
- Energetic, professional working environment
- Opportunities for training, career development, promotion
- Compensation & Benefits based on work efficiency
- Insurance is provided as accordance with Labor Law (Social, Health and Unemployment, etc…)
- Please apply your CV directly at the company office: 283 Hung Vuong Street, Ward 9, District 5, HCM City (notice: application materials are not required to be notarized and will not be returned if fail)
- Or send to email address firstname.lastname@example.org – Please specify position applying for in the email subject.